娱乐汇资讯台
娱乐汇资讯台

美剧双语字幕可以切换(美剧双语字幕app)

娱乐汇70

  1. Stop playing the fool . / Don't act stupid . 别装傻了。

  A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?

  亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?

  B: I don't know how to run it.

  我不知道怎么操作。

  A: Stop playing the fool!

  别装傻了!

  2. Who do you think you are ? 你以为你是谁啊?(毫不客气地说)

  A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way.

  你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。

  B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business.

  你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。

  3. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say? 你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?

  A: Can I see the work schedule for next week?

  我能看看下星期的日程表吗?

  B: Here it is. Do you have something to say?

  这就是。你有什么要说吗?

  4. That's more like it. 这才像话。(像个长者在说)

  A: Don't talk to your brother that way!

  别跟你哥哥那么说话!

  B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy.

  对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。

  A: That's more like it.

  那这像话。

  5. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己来吧。

  A: That's not the way I wanted it done.

  这可不是我想要的方式。

  B: Do it yourself, then.

  那你自己来呗。

标签:#美剧双语字幕可以切换